It is so wonderful to have finally had our son! Joshua Brody Tyler was born on Monday, November 12 at 12:55 a.m. He weighed in at 8 lbs., 7 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long! :) I have to say he has been nothing but joy. The Lord is so kind to us. We have had tons of different family members in town to meet this little one. It has been such fun! My brother and his wife came up the weekend after he was born and my parents as well as John's parents came into town that same weekend and again for Thanksgiving. My sister, her husband and her daughter came in to town for Thanksgiving as well-so we have had a busy house! I enjoyed seeing every one of our family members hold and talk to Brody. It is such a blessing to have such a supportive family. Both of our mothers had some alone time with us and I fully believe I could not have done the first two weeks with Brody without them!!! Thank you guys!

2 comments:
He's a cutie pie, Christine! So excited for y'all! Love, the Pyles
Your baby is so cute!
Post a Comment