Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hectic Times

Life has seemed like a whirlwind lately. The Lord has definitely used this time to draw John and I closer, but I am pretty exhausted.

Work is very busy. Our office is buzzing with new prospect students inquiring about the school and our team is off in the field trying to recruit students for Regent Law. As a wife I feel so inadequate. I suppose that only leads me to lean more heavily on Christ, which is always a good thing. I know that God has placed me here for His glory and I long to serve Him to the maximum of my ability, but good grief I am tired. I don't know how to explain it. There never seems to be a moment of rest. John is always studying and I am always cooking, cleaning, at a Bible study or trying to catch up with friends and family from home.

Last Thursday night at the Law Wives Bible study I burst into tears... I know, I'm ridiculous. I just had so much on my heart. The women there are wonderful. The 2L & 3L wives encouraged me that it gets LOADS better after the first semester, so I am going to hold them to it! :)

There have been wonderful moments though. We have made new friends up here and are currently at a new Church and loving it. The beach is always a plus too. I just have to trust that the soveriegn Lord who brought us to this place, will carry us through and show us His glory in the midst of it all.

"Oh magnify the Lord with me! Let us exult His name together!" Psalm 34:3

No comments: