This may sound silly, but this morning's devotional was just what I needed. Last night we had to take our puppy to the emergency vet. It was quite an experience. He had a stomach problem that needed immediate attention. This would seem like no issue if it weren't the millionth health problem our little guy has had. The
expenses of keeping up a puppy are beginning to feel like more than we can bare, but I cannot imagine giving him up. Even in our dog's illnesses I simply have to go before Christ and plead that he would heal our puppy and lighten the load of our finances. Nothing is to simple a request to bring before our King. He understands us beyond what we would ever imagine.The Lord is good. I will cling to His cross in all things. He gives us no more than we can endure and throughout it all He instructs us and holds us in His arms. Praise Him!
No comments:
Post a Comment