Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Finally Calm


Here is a picture of my friend Angy's baby! He's much bigger now. :)

Thanksgiving is only a week away and I am definitely stoked. John and I are planning on going home for the holiday and having two dinners, one with his family and one with mine. I'm incredibly hopeful that John's brother and wife will have had their baby by then. It would be so wonderful to be able to play with her before having to come back here for the rest of the semester to finish out.

Nothing else much is going on though. We recently had the Fall Preview Weekend for prospective students. It seemed to go well and from what I could tell the prospect students thoroughly enjoyed themselves.

Tomorrow night I get to go to Bible study with three other women whose husbands are in their first year of Law School. It has been such a huge blessing to know them. God knows exactly what we need when we need it. Those three are so completely different from me and yet I get to learn from them, be encouraged by them and grow through knowing them. I pray that the Lord uses this Bible study and all the other outlets He has provided to grow us in our knowledge of Him. I trust that He will. His Word does not return void.

No comments: