Thursday, February 08, 2007

Hitting the New Year Running!!



It is hard to believe that it is already February!!!! John has finished his first semester of classes and it seems like this first year of school will be over in NO TIME. John was a little bummed about his grades, but from what I can tell so was everyone. I am not bummed at all. I think he did amazingly, but he's of course being way too hard on himself. I'm very proud of him though!

Last weekend was so fun. My sister-in-law (my brother's wife) and I threw a shower for my sister, Carrie. She is pregnant and Maggie Grace Dirks is due on March 12. I cannot wait until she gets here. For the shower, I made Maggie a little memory/book box. Here is a picture of it (that's my sister's husband holding the box). They are decorating the nursery with purple and green and so I made the box with green leafs and a purple flower on top. It is nothing fancy, but I figured she could have it forever (whether or not she likes it! ;)




In other adorable news, as I was home over the weekend I got to see my sister-in-law (my husband's sister) and her baby girl, Tristin Sanders Tyler. She was so much fun to hold and talk to... though she doesn't quite talk back yet! :) Here's a picture of this sweet little lady that was born just before Thanksgiving:

Well back to life. I will write more later!

No comments: