Friday, February 23, 2007

Too Much Work!!!

Well this week has been pretty tiresome. John had a huge paper due today for Legal Research and Writing. I know he is relieved to finally have it out of the way, but the poor man has been working on this for weeks! Since John was working so much on school this week, I have been working some overtime hours. I tell you what-I did not realize how much it can wear you out, but I am exhausted. I definitely need the weekend.



My close friend, Kari McDonnell (another law wife of a 1L), and I are going over to Sarah Hanson's home on Saturday. Sarah works in the Law Student Services office and is such a godly woman. She is opening up her home for us to come and look at her artwork and have some fellowship. Kari and I both love to create and Sarah is already an amazing artist, so we're excited to get to talk all about some art! God has truly been working in my heart regarding my own love of painting. He's really been working in me to give Him all the glory for the gifts He's bestowed on my husband and I (even artwork). I truly desire to seek God's will for the work of my hands.


Currently, I am still in the process of applying to the School of Psychology & Counseling. All I have left to do is write my personal statement, but I just wonder when I'm going to find the time to finish it. They have an early consideration deadline of March 1 and I would really like to meet it, but today is February 23! Time has been getting away from me. I know that if this is what God wants for me for next year, then He'll open up the doors and He'll let the words flow from me.


God is so good to us. It is amazing to watch Him work. Soon my sister will be having her baby, Maggie Grace. It is so wonderful to watch our family grow. I saw the below picture of Tristin Sanders (my neice) and it almost made me cry. She's growing up so fast. Lord, please direct our family. May all these little ones know you even now!
Well, back to work! Lord, give me strength! :)

1 comment:

Mike Gilbert said...

How many children do you have? My wife and I have 3 (ages 15,12,11). I am trying to find womeone with the same situation as me that have been able to seing law school and family financially.

my email is mikergilbert@yahoo.com