Friday, March 02, 2007

Fun News

Well one of my dear friends has finally come out and told everyone that she's pregnant! I am so excited for them! They are going to be sweet, loving parents and I am sure their baby will be adorable!!!

In other baby news... my sister is oh so close to having her baby! I cannot wait! I am just waiting for my phone to ring! Hopefully, I'll be able to make it down to the Charlotte, NC in time for Maggie's entrance into the world! My sister is actually due on March 12, which is Monday-but they say anywhere from two weeks ahead to two weeks behind the due date. So, we are all expectantly waiting.
Everyone keeps laughing here at Regent-saying there's something in the water! People are getting pregnant and having babies all the time! My friends laugh saying, "uh-oh, who'll be next??" Secretly-I wouldn't mind if it was me! hahah, but only in the Lord's timing. He knows what's best for His children.

No comments: