This week has been tiresome, but next week will be even worse! No, not really... we just have a big event coming up next weekend. It is our Spring Preview Weekend where students come from all over for the weekend to learn about the Law School. It is a really neat experience, but it does wear me out. The only reason it wears me out at all is because throughout the day I'm running all over the place getting things ready for the next stop for students. Hey-if you are interested in joining in on it, it is not too late to sign up... just go to www.regent.edu/preview. Students will get to hear from alumni, faculty, current students, admissions reps., financial aid reps., etc.
On a really exciting note-my sister should be having her baby soon! I can't wait to see the new little person in our family! She is due on Monday, but the Dr.'s have told her that it very well could be this weekend. I hope so! I want to go home and see Carrie and her baby. I'll definitely post some pictures as soon as Maggie (the baby) does decide to make her debut! I'm sure she will be absolutely beautiful.
Well-back to work. I need to keep getting ready for next week.
May God bless you all with His presence today.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment