The picture above is of my two beautiful neices. They got to meet at a baby shower that my sweet sister and sister-in-law threw for me two weeks ago. Last weekend was wonderful, since my mom and dad came into town to help us finish setting up the nursery. I really don't think I could have done all of that work alone! I realllllly appreciated their help. (OK-so I got to talking about baby stuff again... I can't help it!)
So, what else has been going on in my life? Not too much! I'm still thoroughly enjoying the Bible study that I am doing with some other law wives. We are studying "A Woman's Heart, God's Dwelling Place", by Beth Moore. I just love how she connects the Old and New Testiments and even different Old Testiment passages with one another. It has really excited my soul. Praise the Lord!!
This weekend I will be going to Williamsburg, VA for a women's retreat with my church. I didn't feel like I could handle spending the whole weekend there, so our Assistant Pastor's wife and I are going to ride together on Saturday morning for the Saturday session. She has just recently had a baby as well. So, I'm sure we'll have loads to talk about during our 1 hour drive. :)
Oh-here's something exciting! John went down to Elizabeth City today to pick up our brand new MOPED!!! Sweet! Yes-that's right. We just got ourselves a bonafied moped. We figured it would be a lot cheaper to have just one car, but we still wanted something for John to ride around on if I'm ever out of town with the car or just can't get to him for some reason. So, we just purchased this sweet ride. I'll try to post some pictures for your viewing pleasure, later. :)
Well-I have a Dr.'s appointment today. I am now at the point where we go every week and they'll see how we're progressing. I'm really looking forward to it. I can't wait to meet our little man. Please pray that everything goes well in the labor and delivery process. God is faithful and I know He will answer.
2 comments:
wow! I can't believe this little man is going to be here so soon! I can't wait!
My bags are packed and the GPS is ready to be programmed with the hospital address. Just let me know when you decide to "come on down" Brody!! Love Grandma
Post a Comment