Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Our boy!

This morning was a lot of fun. I got to go to Tidewater Community College and get 3D ultrasound pictures taken of Brody. They spent about an hour in the 2D regular format searching for his bones and organs-doing lot's of measuring and what-not. He of course was moving the whole time, which made it much more difficult on the technician. :) I'm sure you would all love to see the pictures, so here they are:




and this one is my personal favorite... see how he is getting a little upset with the technician pushing into his space... he's got a little personality even now!


Well-I just thought I would share. I hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Dr. Ambo said...

Wow! Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Brody, You are beautiful! I can't wait to kiss you on that sweet little nose. I love you sweet lamb! Grandma