
The picture above is of the crib set that we have in the nursery. I think it's even cuter in real life... :) I've been trying to get things settled in the nursery. My wonderful mother has offered to come up and help me closer to the due date. That will be so wonderful. Even if she just helps me do baby laundry and little things like that. It will be nice to have a personal assistant for the weekend she visits! :) The scary thing is-we don't have that much time left until this little one comes into the world! It keeps getting more real to me when I see another peice of the nursery getting set in place. Last night I put together the pack'n'play just to make sure I could do it. I was thinking-there's going be a little baby boy in here soon!! But, I tell you we are so blessed by our supportive family and friends. God has been so gracious to us. The Lord gives us above and beyond what we deserve or could even think to ask for. Thank you to all of you who have been a part of His blessings in our lives!
No comments:
Post a Comment