Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome home honey!

So, my sweetheart comes home today from his two week adventure or training (however you like to look at it) in Arizona. I think he's had a good time, but I know he is ready to come home. I am quite ready for him to come back now too. I've been truly blessed while he was gone though. My friends have looked out for me and had me over for dinner and movie nights and my mom surprised me last weekend with a visit. She helped me big time. We still had tons to do (and still would), but she empty out boxes and cleaned up things like it was her job.... Thanks Mom!


Father's day is this weekend. I went ahead and got John a gift and a card, even though the baby isn't out here in the world yet. I think he'll like it. Just in case he reads this before Sunday... I'm afraid I cannot reveal what I (or we) got him.
Well- I thought it would be good to post some pictures from our beach trip. So here is me holding one of the cutest babies in the world and my husband being goofy in the background. On another amazingly cute baby issue... my other niece (John's brother and his wife) is getting to be SO big! Just look at her in this picture!


Wow- they grow so fast. I can hardly believe that our baby is now almost 19 weeks! In other words, our baby is almost half way there.... 40 weeks is full term! whoa!! I find out if we're having a boy or girl on Tuesday... don't worry-I'll let you know.

God is so good to His children. It is so true that the Word of God states, "Children are a blessing from the Lord". Thank you, Lord!