Friday, June 22, 2007

The Tyler baby

Tuesday was a wonderful day for my husband and I. We went into the Doctor's office to have our second ultrasound. Well-it looks like we're having a boy! :) We are, of course, very excited. Granted-we both would have been just as stoked to be having a little girl, but I'm still so glad to know! :) It was so sweet to see him squirming around and as you can see from this picture, he managed to find his finger to suck on during the ultrasound. It was so funny to watch him try to get his finger too since his mouth was wide open and it took him about a full minute to finally get that finger in there! He new that something good would pop in there soon, he just didn't know what or how long it would take! :) I am so excited that we're having a baby. God is so good to us. I am reminded of His goodness every time our son gives me a good kick!