Well-life is pretty normal right now. Not a whole lot of new things happening. Our boy is growing of course and kicking a lot. :) John felt him move for the first time last week and since then he's felt him move a number of times. I'm hopeful that I will get to have a free 3D ultrasound in the next few weeks or so. There is a community college near here that asks for volunteers to help students learn how to use their equipment. I just have to put my name on a waiting list and they call me if there is an opening for me to get pictures taken of my baby. Wouldn't that be neat?
Tonight our church has a youth group event. We are going on a picture scavenger hunt all across Virginia Beach. The students have to figure out the clues and take a picture with whatever the item is. Those who get the most pictures at the end of the night-win. It should be a lot of fun.
Well in case you were wondering how I look now-here is a picture of me at 21 weeks. My husband has a watermelon under his shirt.
