So, the week is over now and I am ready to have a little break! Our office is a little crazy today. We still have a couple of seats available for the fall 2007 entering class and so we are still accepting applications to the Law School. The Lord sometimes makes us wait forever on things and sometimes He calls us to not only respond to Him, but respond in a full sprint!
Tonight should be a lot of fun. John and I are going with some couples from our church, New Covenant, to a local baseball game! I may get really over-heated, but it will be worth it. I haven't been to a baseball game in ages. It's one of the few sports that I can really get into. Football can be too slow at times and soccer seems to take FOREVER before there is a point put on the board. Baseball is just about right. The only other sports I enjoy more are basketball and volleyball. I love volleyball. :)
I am counting down the days until my next vacation time. John's family has rented a beach house in North Carolina for a week. We're going down for three days. I am really looking forward to it. I would really like to be able to go home to Columbia, SC at some point and see my whole family, but this summer has become more busy than I realized it would be! John leaves for his remaining summer internship and when he gets back we go to the beach. After that we have child birth classes, Erin Troxler (a great friend of mind from church)'s wedding, and school starts back! Oh well-we'll survive! :)
God is so good to His people. Just take a moment to think of how many blessings He pours out on us. Thank you, Lord.