The beach was wonderfully relaxing... I wish I were still there right now! There is something so nice about laying in the sun and hearing the waves in the background. South Carolina beaches are very different from here. Here the beaches are very pretty, but they drop off into the water relatively quick. In SC the beaches very very gradually go out. It is neat because in low tide you can find all kinds of ocean life on the sand or in the places where water is still stuck. Of course one of the best parts about this trip was seeing my cute little neice, Maggie. I'll have to post a picture from the beach, but for now all I've got is this adorable strawberry picture from when Carrie and Tyler (my sister and brother-in-law) took her to the strawberry festival. On a really sad note-we had to leave Churchill in Columbia. There are no pets allowed in the Village apartments.... :( I think one day I'll be able to get over it! Perhaps the day we get him back!
This weekend John leaves to go to Arizona for the Blackstone Fellowship training. He'll be gone for two weeks. That is not too long, but I'll still miss him. I'm sure he's going to have a great time, however. He has a lot of friends that will be down there... some from Regent and some from SC. Maybe I can get him on here some day to tell all about his experience with it. :)
Well-God is good. Even though my puppy is far away-I look at what He has provided for us and am amazed. I will continue to praise Him for His kindness and love!