Friday, May 25, 2007

Moving Time!

John and I have been moving our stuff like crazy. We were sort of expecting to move by the end of the summer, but when a 3 bedroom in the Village (Regent's Student Housing) came open by May 15 we suddenly had to kick it in high gear. Fortunately, our current landlords gave us until June 1 to move our stuff out of the old place, so we had about a two week layover of time to move our stuff. Regardless-it has been insane. We've been throwing stuff in boxes and hauling it over to the new apartment. Well, by "we"-I actually mean John. He has done pretty much all of this by himself. Two of our close friends from Columbia, SC came up and have helped us a lot... but there is still tons to do. We have to scrub down the place as soon as all of our stuff is out of there. Oh well- Praise God that we got a place at the Village! It will save us so much money (even though we get an extra room) in rent and gas and water... etc.
The worst of all of this is that Churchill has to go to John's parents house for the remainder of John's schooling. So, I think in honor of my sweet little puppy dog-I shall now do a tribute to him. Please enjoy the following pictures.



I'm Going to miss this dog. But-at least we'll get him back after John is done with classes! :)