Well I suppose you could say I just couldn't resist the peer pressure... There are five women at my office pregant right now (not to mention all the other pregnant or new moms that I know)! But seriously, it is just God's timing. He works in wonderful ways. When he wants to bless you-He will! We are now approaching 13 weeks. CRAZY!Well-John is almost finished with final exams. He had one yesterday and he'll have another one tomorrow morning and then he's done! Praise the Lord! However, I will say that this year has gone by super fast. It seems like just yesterday we were moving up here and trying to get adjusted to new life in Virginia Beach. It seems like now time will zoom by and before we know it our time here will be finished! I just want to sit back and savor this time. I am really excited about the summer time. I look forward to having John free in the evenings to hang out and do whatever-whenever! Plus, I love to be a beach bum and I can't wait to lay out and soak in the rays! :) (pregnant belly and all!)
At the end of this month my family and I will be heading to Isle of Palms, South Carolina for our annual beach vacation. It will be sweet to have little Maggie there the whole time. My mom has been so much fun in this time. She keeps telling me how excited she is to have two babies in the family. She's a wonderful grandma already. :)
Well-I must get back to work. I am already ready for a nap though! These days I have been very tired. But that's OK-I'd take sick and sleepy for a healthy baby anytime!