Friday, May 04, 2007

THE YEAR IS OVER!!!!!

I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by! John is now officially finished with his first year of law school and is now a 2L. wow.... You'll see how quickly it goes by too. Our department closed down so that we could all enjoy the commissioning ceremony for the third year law students that are graduating. It really struck me that we too would be finished before you know it. I just praise the Lord. The ceremony was actually a really neat time. The items that were shared were sweet and encouraging. I know that the Lord will truly use these graduates in amazing ways.

My mother and father-in-law are coming into town this weekend. I am wayyy excited! I'll try to post some pictures of their visit later on.

Well-I must run home now and make sure my house is presentable! God is so good! Don't forget that.