Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day & My Birthday

Last Sunday was my birthday and my first almost a mom Mother's Day! It was wonderful. My husband made it a truly special weekend... which is amazing considering how crazy our lives are right now! We are currently trying to move into the Regent Village. I am very much excited about it except that we have to say farewell to our dog, Churchill. He'll survive... I'm sure. John has been working so hard to strip wall paper off and paint our current townhouse before the move. He's also been packing up our place and running all around doing errands. Yet, somehow he managed to take me to a special dinner, give me some sweet and very very much appreciated birthday presents and still take care of my pregnancy needs. I think he might be some sort of superhero. I love him!

My sister's baby is getting to be sooo big! I can hardly believe it. I can't wait to see my sister and her baby at the end of the month. Though Maggie won't be swimming, Carrie bought her an adorable bathing suit that I can hardly wait to see!! I mean-just look at her! She's soooo cute!

Well-on Friday we have a Campus Visitation & Admitted Candidate Program for the Law School. I am excited to meet new incoming students but I know it will be tiring (for our staff and for the students!). There's always a lot of great information all crammed into one day. So, I'm sure students will appreciate it, but by the end of the day-well you're tired! If you are interested in attending it isn't too late to register. You can register at www.regent.edu/lawvisit. To see everything that will happen during this event, you can look at a schedule at www.regent.edu/lawvisitation.

Time is going by so fast! I am already 14 weeks along! Heading towards 15 weeks! Whoa. God is so good to us. He always ALWAYS provides our needs-even the ones you don't know you have. Praise Him!