It has been a while since I have posted! Sorry about that! There has been a lot going on. The new incoming class of law students are all here and pushing through class work. We had an orientation event at the Virginia Sports Hall of Fame for all of their class. It went really well. They all sat around and talked and enjoyed awesome food. Upstairs were free racecar machines and batting cages along with a basketball court, football and soccer practice fields. It was a blast. I think everyone really enjoyed themselves.
Our church family threw John and I a baby shower. It was great to have the gentlemen join us, though it was only the younger men that got suckered into actually attending! ;) We played a holarius game that involved stuffing balloons in the shirts of the two expecting fathers at the shower. It was a wonderful time and we are truly blessed to be involved with New Covenant Pres.
Our church family threw John and I a baby shower. It was great to have the gentlemen join us, though it was only the younger men that got suckered into actually attending! ;) We played a holarius game that involved stuffing balloons in the shirts of the two expecting fathers at the shower. It was a wonderful time and we are truly blessed to be involved with New Covenant Pres.
I have also been so blessed by my co-workers! Yesterday, during our lunch hour some of the ladies here at Regent threw Tunisia Romain and I a baby shower! It was so beautiful and sweet! I cannot explain how truly blessed I feel. Everyone brought a dish to eat and a gift. We received above and beyond what I would have ever thought! God's people are so wonderful!After we all got to the Dean's conference room, we ate a wonderful lunch. Then some of the ladies shared pregnancy/new baby/teenager/grandchildren stories. It was so fun to hear what they had to say. After the fun sharing time, Tunisia and I opened gifts. What an outpour of love! I will miss this job, but I know that the one I have waiting for me is much more important! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment